- Please click IGVO – registration document 2018 for a list of documents needed to be submitted with the application.
- Download and complete the School Fees Financial Obligation form for each child and submit this with the application 2023-2024 School Fees Financial Obligation Form.
- Click on “Apply now” under Admissions tab to complete and submit the application form along with all relevant and upload required documents. Control your checklist and pay application fee.
- After payment of the application fee, and submitting the application, schedule a short tour of the school. This can be done simultaneously or followed by an (Teams) interview with the Head of School via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that appointments for an interview are scheduled only after a complete application form along with relevant documents have been submitted and the application fee is paid.
- Arrange for student to sit entrance test if required.
- Admission officers will be in touch with previous school of student.
- After acceptance letter is received, parents will be sent an invoice for payment of the tuition fee, which should be paid within two weeks of receipt of the invoice.
- A place is reserved for the student after payment of the invoice.
- Other appropriate date depending on entry date Parent will receive a letter of information for the first day of school in the first week of July or any of the student in the school.
- The student will receive a language profile form that needs to be filled and returned to the school. This allows the student to be placed in the appropriate language groups.
- If a child must leave during the school year, four weeks notice should be given in writing. Please be aware that students are only permitted to transfer to another school located in The Netherlands following a main holiday period. The refund is only applicable if your child started before 1 October of the current school year. Should your family relocate during the school year (1 August till 31 July) then after settlement of all school fees, the refund given is according to the school fee agreement. A refund is not permitted for students transferring to another school within 55 km during the school year. Should you be leaving the Netherlands, please fill in the Exit form and return it to the school. In addition we request a letter from your child’s new school indicating that your child is enrolled.
(Enrolment is possible at any time during the school year, as long as space is available. In cases where it is not possible to determine the student’s academic ability from the documentation and references provided, the student may be expected to complete an entrance test. There will be an entrance test for students applying for MYP5 and DP1. We do not admit students in DP2 final year of the programme).